Friday, October 9, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award



A big thank you to Eugenia and Josie who both very kindly sent the Kreativ Blogger Award my way recently, and considering my sewing mojo has decided to take a holiday without advising me in advance, it couldn’t have come at a better time!

In keeping with the rules of the award I have to tell you 7 things about me that you don’t already know – be warned!

1. I cut my own hair
2. I have a one eyed dog called Happy. In hindsight he should have been called Homer as he tends to eat too much and bumps into the furniture, hence the one eye.
3. I make most of my own cleaning products including shampoo. I have excema so this is a bit of a forced situation. If I touch soap or detergent things get very painful very quickly.
4. I have an aversion to sliced tomato. No idea why. I am happy to consume tomato in any other form, tinned, diced, quartered etc but sliced tomato makes me queasy.
5. I don’t like cooking but I love eating. This is something I struggle with on a daily basis.
6. I don’t know any party tricks. Sorry.
7. I hate having my photo taken – which is pretty silly considering the nature of this blog!
8. Woops got carried away there!

And in order to pass on the joy here are some other creative type blogs that keep me going - check them out!

Make it perfect
Every Spare Minute
Sweet Emmelie
Jorth
Pink Lizzy Sews
Lucy and I
Lorelle Sews

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra - I think with sewing it's important to let your mojo come and go as it wants because it should never be a chore and it's definitely not a competition. I am fascinated by your aversion to sliced tomato - did you perhaps have a traumatic experience with a sliced tomato as a child .......? I have enjoyed checking out the blogs that you mention - thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me. I had a laugh at the tomato thing too - now to let everyone know some of my strange ways!

    ReplyDelete