Tuesday, December 8, 2009

All posted out

Well I am afraid that I have reached burnout stage from writing and photographing the wardrobe garments. Time to move on methinks!

Plus I still have flu brain fog at the moment so am not thinking terribly clearly.
If you are wondering about the last top from the wardrobe though, here is a quick peek.

It is Simplicity 2594 and I highly recommend it.



You can read my review at Pattern Review if you want the nuts and bolts but right now I need to PACK!.

I hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year.
I am back home on New Years Day and probably won't have much time to blog or read other blogs before then.
So for now my New Years Resolution is to be more diligent at posting pics and info during the sewing stage rather than just post pics of the end result and
to t-a-k-e my t-i-m-e!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog via Tessuti, I love you're version of Simplicity 2594, I've been inspired to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete