Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And the winner......

.... of a brand new handmade garment by moi is.......Melinda!



Congratulations Melinda! Just email me your details and which garment you would like to receive and it will be winging its way over to you in no time!

Thank you everyone who commented. It was so great to get some feedback on the things I have been making. I have already made a few sales so am feeling very chipper about the whole endeavour at the moment.

And here is a sneaky peek at our next project. Just don’t mention child labour laws.

2 comments:

  1. Every piece is absolutely gorgeous - if I had a little girl I would buy everything! I'm also assuming that you take all the photos for your blog - if so, you are very talented at photography you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jacquie...I have always been a point and shoot photographer and have zero understanding of all the technical stuff with photography. I usually hope for a nice day, go outside, take lots of pics then spend hours photoshopping them!

    ReplyDelete