Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pop Quiz #1

What do I have in common with the following women?

A. I am married
B. I get mobbed by the paparazzi when I pop down to the shops in my trackie dacks**
C. I am having twins (yikes!!)

*for those of you living outside Australia, Princess Mary is a former Tasmanian who met Prince Frederick of Denmark in a bar in Paddington during the Sydney Olympics, married him and is now officially known as Australia’s own claim to actual royalty.

**Australian slang for tracksuit pants.

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    And, ah, good luck? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!!!!! (I already knew but it deserves another *woot woot* me thinks!) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are twins everywhere lately!! Lots and lots of fun for you and your family - enjoy and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What was supposed to be the thierd and last of my brother's children turned into twins. They're now 2 weeks old. Congratulations and the bast of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!

    Those paparazzi, they're so rude aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twice the blessing! Congratulations, and hope you have a safe and healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheers and congratulations! Hope you have a healthy easy time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Congratulations, that so exciting, I hope you pregnancy is good and uneventful.

    ReplyDelete