Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dobbed in

Beangirl, in her infinite wisdom and taste, has deemed fit to tag me for a Stylish Blogger Award, and considering that I can no longer see my toes and when I turn sideways I resemble Mr Greedy more than Coco Chanel it is mighty generous of her.

So in the spirit of reciprocal blog back slapping, I shall gladly accept the said award and play along, but as I am a) incredibly lazy and b) not that interesting I am going to steal Beangirl’s answers to the seven required questions and just apply them to myself!

1) I do not have any tattoos and am not likely to get any. I do not have anything against tattoos and often think they look very nice on other people. It has just never occurred to me to get one.

2) I have never lived in a haunted house, and despite spending large chunks of my childhood calling ‘here ghosty ghosty!’ have never had a ghostly experience.

3) I am not afraid of any animals. In theory. I do not go camping, swim in the ocean or spend any unnecessary time in the wilds of Africa, so I have not in fact tested out this theory. I am quite happy to coexist with spiders, snakes and other creepy crawlies as long as they remember their place and stay outside and I can stay inside sewing, where it is nice and safe and animal free.

4) I can wriggle my little toe independently of all the other toes. I do not know if this is unique to myself as I have never asked anyone else if they can do it too.

5) I am not afraid of heights. I love heights. To the point that I will scream blue murder if anyone dares tries to take the top bunk when on holidays.

6) I don't believe in reincarnation either.

7) One of my favorite sandwiches is ham and cheese. Preferably toasted. I am happy to eat this every single day for lunch. I don’t really need variety in my lunches. If someone else prepares and serves it up even better.

The final part of the award is to nominate other bloggers to participate, but I have done this a few times before and I am running out of friends, so instead here is a shortlist of some the sites that I lurk around when I should be sewing or parenting.
Childhood 101
Milk
Tessuti
The Artful Parent

2 comments:

  1. You made me laugh! And if you are doing a survey, I tried and can't wiggle my little toe independently so you may well have a unique skill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I think your toe thing is way weirder than mine. yay! (And I've never heard of that before either, but then again, how often does that come up in a conversation?)

    It never occured to me that I had a haunted house because I called "here ghosty ghosty!" all the time! go figure. ha, just kidding. You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete