Thursday, March 31, 2011

Featured!

I was very pleasantly surprised to be included in an Etsy Treasury the other day.

'Smokin hot' by cynmb




























Olivia, Fine Art Print


$27.00

Glisten ACEO -- Japanes...


$4.60

White Cat on Red Pillow...


$10.00

Scallopini tank


$24.00

Sakura polymer clay foc...


$29.50

Arnold the retro red fo...


$56.00

Vintage Garden Plant St...


$15.00

SMOKIN HOT - Long Dangl...


$45.00

Little Winter Pure Wool...


$110.00

Oriental Red Enamel Cop...


$18.00

Two Red Birds and Heart...


$35.00

Adjustable Dog Collar -...


$20.00

RED BIRD MINI NOTE CARD...


$2.50

Chick-A-Dee Play Set in...


$19.00

Lily Wrap Ring with win...


$99.00

Smeared lipstick - Baby...


$

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.



I don’t have a lot of things in the shop at the moment, and since discovering we are getting a two for one baby deal the whole Etsy shop business has taken a back seat, so it was nice to see that some of my things are still getting a guernsey!

I had good intentions of making some new stock for our winter, even to the point of having designs worked out and fabric sourced, but my energy levels just can’t cope with making patterns, grading and sewing on top of everything else going on at the moment.

Miss C will hopefully get a few new things made for winter but other than that it is mostly going to be baby sewing (and a lot of sitting around on the lounge when I get the chance!) for the next month or so.

I have given up on any kind of sewing for me until I find out what my body ends up looking like post birth, even to the point of not renewing my BurdaStyle subscription. I have barely looked at the last couple of issues and my subscription is due next month. So I am still debating whether to keep it going or not. And buying single issues is not an option in my area so, can I do without it for a year or not? But it is the only ‘luxury’ thing that I buy for myself so maybe I am going to need that bit of joy in my letterbox once a month?

2 comments:

  1. Twins, you are having twins? Congrats, from a mom of twins, they are amazing. To watch them interact with each other and have the best relationship, I am blessed. Good luck with the pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your babies! I'm having the same BurdaStyle dilemma - I had my (single) little one in December and haven't sewn anything from the last 8 months. I go back and forth. On the one hand, I love getting it in the mail, on the other, it is an expensive magazine, so it it worth it? Ugh, that was so unhelpful - sorry. At any rate, I'll be in your corner, whichever way you go. :)

    ReplyDelete