Saturday, July 30, 2011

Who ate all the pie?

Is what our pediatrician said when he saw our two girls in their bassinette for their hospital check up.



Which isn’t surprising considering E weighed in at 3.75kg (yikes!) and S was only 2.45kg at birth.



The girls were born on the 5th July and have two very distinct personalities as well as looks. E is kinda boisterous where S is placid and calm which for me is quite a bonus as handling the feeding/sleeping merry go round with 2 bubbas is a challenge!
Miss C is beside herself and a great helper, although I am wondering if babies can actually handle being kissed and cuddled during every waking moment!



Needless to say there has been no sewing action happening of late but fingers crossed I may actually get some mending done next week. Not very exciting but at least I would be sewing again!

6 comments:

Mon Alisa Design said...

Oh Sandra! They're LOVELY!! I've been holding back a bit whilst you've settled in but please know that I'm itching to see them! They're beautiful m'love and that grin on Miss C's face is just too divine. Can I call in soon?

Imaan said...

congratulations :-) How lovely...

Beangirl. said...

Oooooo! so cute! they're lovely. (I grew up with a pair of fraternal twins who looked like they came from different families, let alone being twins... one was a HUGE kid and the other was TINY. Funnily enough, as adults they're neither of them noticeably one or the other. Twins. They're so much FUN! heh. because I don't have to try to feed them of course.)

I think mending is a very ambitious plan, frankly. But then, I can't seem to get my living room vacuumed and I don't have even one infant.

Congratulations!

Vanessa said...

They are absolutely precious!!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous family, congratulations.

jacquie said...

Congratulations Sandra! They are so beautiful!