Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Guess what's happening at our house!

Miss C is turning 5! Woo hoo!



And we are having a supergirl party to celebrate.
We were supposed to have a party for her 4th birthday last year but we all came down with a nasty bout of gastro, which saw me visit 3 hospitals in 3 different towns in the space of 2 days. Not something I ever care to repeat!
So this year I figured I had better make up for it.
She chose the theme, the invites have been sent, fabric has been purchased, and the menu drawn up and I have 2 weeks up my sleeve!
Tomorrow I start the superhero cape production line!

2 comments:

  1. OMG you make us all look BAD.

    What a fabulous day for Miss C!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with that in between nappies, feeding & cuddles ;-) Hopefully you only invited one friend hahaha

    ReplyDelete