Friday, May 18, 2012

Why hasn't anyone reviewed this pattern?

I have searched Patternreview and blogland and have come up with zip with regards to this Vogue pattern.



Which leaves me to think that
• It is such a dud that anyone who did make it is too embarrassed to make the result public or
• I am the only person on the planet who thinks it has potential beyond nanna going to a retro 80’s fancy dress party.

I bought this (yes paid actual money, although I am pretty sure it would have been on sale) when it was first released and it is now OOP (which isn’t a good sign) and have been wanting to make it for ages.

I have a couple of pieces of fabric in the stash that I think could work and I reckon if I make it shorter and wear it with anything other than office pumps I might be able to pull it off.

I am going for a Marni slash Dries Van Noten kind of look.

Sow’s ear – silk purse perhaps?

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen this before but it looks cool. Make it!

    ReplyDelete